Exclusive Training Lausanne
Benefits of Hatha Yoga
- The practise of Hatha Yoga brings significant benefits to the functioning and efficiency of each and every system of the human body. For example, the musculoskeletal system, digestive system, excretory system, endocrine system, cardiovascular system, circulatory system, etc
- Relaxation to the nervous system and all other systems of the body
- Improving strength, stability and flexibility of the human body
- Alert and well concentrated mind
- Stress relief
- Positive changes in personality
- Calm and composed mind and heart
- Mental relaxation
- Improves sports performance and posture
Mehernaaz quotes, “Therefore practising Hatha Yoga regularly is very useful in today’s modern urban lives.”
Mehernaaz would like to transmit Hatha Yoga in its authentic form through her classes in Lausanne
She has an experience of over 20 years in India, as well as Paris and Lausanne
She carefully selects each Yoga practise for her students based on their individual medical conditions, their needs, requirements and personal goals. Therefore making her group classes very personalised
Individual and group classes are possible – Classes are open for all age groups
She speaks English & French
Recommended by Sage Patanjali which are in the form of rules to be observed in the society. These are in the form of self restraint.
Sage Patanjali has also recommended self discipline to be practised for developing personal qualities.
Hatha Yoga has many asanas which are defined as psycho-somatic postures which help to keep the body and mind relaxed.
This method of disciplined Yogic breathing helps to control the breathing and thereby one can make the mind steady and calm.
It is the fixation of the mind on a limited area of an object. This helps to improve concentration.
Dhyana or Meditation:
Continuation of one pointedness of the mind on an object in an unbroken flow. Helps to calm and steady the mind.
These are cleansing processes which help to clean the internal parts of the body in order to balance the kapha (phlegm) and pitta (acidity) in the body. Due to poor diets, stress and pollution many people suffer from digestive problems, sinuses, cough and colds. Shuddhi kriyas help to reduce sinuses, cough, regular colds, acidity problems, digestive and excretory problems, clearing the nasal passage and thus enhancing breathing capacity.